We offer racing programs for keelboats, dinghies and sailboards. Several options are available in what is the most popular activity at the club. Some races are run in conjunction with other clubs on the lake.
- Monday evenings: Ladies' keelboat racing
- Tuesday evenings: Keelboat racing under the PHRF handicap system
- Wednesday evenings: Dinghies and sailboards
- Thursday evenings: Small keelboat one-design racing ( Tanzer 22s, Mirage 24s, Sharks, C&C 27s ) and JAM racing.
- Weekends: Throughout the season BYC hosts several long-distance races, including two 50 mile races and one 100 mile race.
BYC enjoys an international reputation for running high-quality regattas. Our members include qualified regatta organizers, race committee experts, judges and social conveners. Each year we host the National Capital Regatta and have since 1957. We are also represented at many out of town events.
Please see our Racing Calendar for a complete list of races.